lunes, 9 de marzo de 2009

International Day of Women

As you know, yesterday, 8th March it's the celebration of the International Day of Women. Being true to the date, I would like to commemorate them.
Congratulations to all of you!
To all the independent and self-assured women!

To the ones that are always attentive and friendly, willing to help when they can (btw: thanks for lending the batteries the other day).

To happy mothers and daughters

To the friends who support us when we need it the most
To those people who are there unconditional
So I toast for you, but I also think it is important to congratulate the men who know how to respect and treat a woman.
Also all those men who can support them and are not afraid of being behind a great woman.
I hope you have enjoyed my tribute, these were some photos taken the weekend in several locations.
Ana.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario