jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

yankee invasion?


A few days ago someone told me it would be a good idea to publish a post illustrating the yankee invasion in our country.

Although I understand his point of view because I can see many states influences in our society, i'll like to think of this as a reinterpretation with the purest taste of Tortrix. So I leave some photos to illustrate my vision of the subject.





(*This photo is my favorite, it stands for hiphop in Guate. Sadly it came out all blurry because i just stepped rushing out of the car to take it. Hehe! You can have a better look here down.)


I know this is an interesting issue then I'll be waiting for your comments or ideas to take more pictures.

Till then have a good evening,
Ana.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario