jueves, 12 de marzo de 2009

Proud to be Guatemalan!

Answering my poll: I AM PROUD TO BE GUATEMALAN!

Because we live in a country where friends with or without a clear reason are always ready to party.

We know how to relax anywhere.
We are a small country but we like getting notice for being different.

But sometimes we also act shy.
We are really funny and we love laughing.
There is always more than one pal ready to give us a hand.
We have learn to feel proud of our heritage and we adapt it to our life (look how she wears her bag).
For this and many other things I am proud to have been born in Guatemala.
Following with the national pride theme I want you to hear the new music I added to the blog, it's a Guatemalan group called Ruta 5, they're only beginning, but I like them. What do you think?

Now I really want to hear your point of view, what makes you proud of your country?

Ana.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario